The 营业执照 应用程序 serves as a clearinghouse for information that needs to be exchanged between the applicant and various city departments responsible for protecting the health, safety and welfare of the community. It alerts these departments that a new business may be in operation and it provides information to the applicant regarding how the business may be impacted by city codes.
营业执照 应用程序 packets are available at the 社区发展 Department, 位于市政厅, 2号楼, 西国会大道1110号, West Sacramento; or you may call us at (916) 617-4645 and request that an application be faxed or mailed to you; or you may print the application from our website. This application may require several exhibits depending upon the nature of the business activity.
- 社区发展 Department routes copies of the application to appropriate city departments and other regulatory agencies. (These include 火, Building, 代码执行, and Yolo County Health 部门.)
- Review by these departments may indicate:
- (1) that no further information is necessary at this time;
- (2) that a physical inspection of the business premises is required;
- (3) that an applicant must obtain other permits, 许可证 or additional regulatory certificates.
- Once the departments review and approve the application, the applicant will be issued a 营业执照. (Any additional requirements or findings of violations will be communicated directly to the applicant by the department.)
请注意: If violations are found and required corrections of violations are not made within a reasonable amount of time, or if violations are deemed a serious threat to the health, safety or welfare of the community, the applicant will be notified to cease operation until these violations are corrected.
特别注意: The issuance of a 营业执照 is not necessarily the only permit, 许可证, certificate and entitlement for use required by the city's ordinance and other laws. For example, you may be required to obtain a building permit, certificate of occupancy or use permit. You are responsible for ensuring that all necessary permits, 许可证, certificates and entitlements are obtained and maintained.
The City Of West Sacramento is proud to present West Sacramento Citizen Access, a new system allowing e-filing of business 许可证 applications online, advanced search capabilities for existing 许可证 in our database, and to show the status of your application throughout the process. To submit a new application online, you will need to register for a Citizen Access account. 请访问 http://access.woolnfeatherfarm.com/ for your application and searching needs.
*A Yolo County Environmental Health Division Survey will be required to be completed by the applicant along with the City's application packet. If the answer to any of the survey questions is "Yes," the 社区发展 Department will collect the review fee of $184.00 (in addition to the City's 营业执照 fee) on behalf of the County prior to the review and forward a set of the application and the fee to the Yolo County Environmental Health Division.
根据联邦和州法律, compliance with disability access is a serious and significant responsibility that applies to all California building owners and tenants with buildings open to the public. You may obtain information about your legal obligations and how to comply with disability access laws at the following agencies: